rebecca c. hance
Graphic Design | Illustration | Web Design | Artisan Crafts
Graphic Designer with 7 years of experience creating impactful web, print, digital and hand drawn designs from conception to delivery.
Hard skills include expertise in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, Microsoft Office, front end web design using HTML/CSS and content management programs such as Dreamweaver, Squarespace, Wordpress and HubSpot.
Additional skills include video editing and animation, with a working knowledge in Adobe Premier, After Effects, Character Animator and Animate. Social Media coordination experience. Professional level traditional art and illustration.
Senior Graphic DesignerHumanTouch, LLC. / Coras | McLean, VA
2014 - Present
- Led and designed full company re-brand effort in 2018, including logo concept and creation, brand identity, website and marketing material overhauls.
- Worked with various Subject Matter Experts to develop and design winning proposal graphics.
- Provided in-house graphic design for both companies; duties included brand & marketing material creation for internal and external use, event marketing design, web design, upgrades and maintenance, social media coordination.
- UX/UI design for Coras products
Art Teacher / Freelance Design & IllustrationCorpusChristi School / Independant Freelancer | FallsChurch, VA
- Taught Art and Art History at this low-income school to grades k-8.
- Voluntarily created curriculum and designed learning materials.
- Worked independently with various parties to provide illustration and design.
Graphics AssistantShine Creative | Washington DC
- Assisted the team by providing needed graphic elements to be used in final productionsincluding advertisements and programs for National Geographic and political campaigns.
- Assisted in creating a stop motion animation public service announcement that aired during the 2009 Super Bowl.
Art Institute of WashingtonBachelor of Fine Arts in Media Arts and Animation | Arlington, VA